Sr. Public Safety Account Executive
Exempt/Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Location: Southeast, USA
Reports to: Public Safety Sales Manager
Brite is seeking a highly seasoned sales person to support our business in various regions of the country. We are seeking “A” players who have extensive experience selling information technology solutions. The individual should possess the ability to sell to C-level executives at the organization. While Brite has extensive marketing activities to support the sales teams, the ability to prospect and initiate deals independently is a must. The Account Executive will be backed up by a strong technical team prepared to support qualified opportunities.
As part of the sales team, the candidate must be able to create the opportunities to present the Brite offerings from a technical and business point of view. Success is measured in closed deals and implementations that occur as planned during the sales cycle. This may take a series of meetings – in person or remote – and requires: excellent listening skills, ability to gather requirements, translating requirements into the right solution, excellent writing skills, addressing competitive alternatives, and the ability to create the need and relationships to ensure success.
- Engage and present at various levels of the IT Operations, Fleet Division, Investigative Division and administrative levels of a department.
- Penetrate an account and effectively communicate the Brite value proposition
- Effectively manage the sale through the entire sale cycle
- Use available resources to connect with appropriate contacts and generate new opportunities.
- Master appropriate technical aspects of the Brite Vendor/Partner solutions.
- Manage regional Vendor/Partner relationships
- Work with Internal CRM (NetSuite) and other systems for sales process and management.
- Prospect within organizations and follow up on leads, lists and demand generation activities.
Description of Duties
- Understand and present the Brite Value Proposition to a variety of customer, prospect, partner and internal contacts.
- Prospect and follow up on leads and contacts from marketing activities and events.
- Leverage key programs, relationships, technology and personnel to move sales to closure.
- Interact with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with winning the deal.
- Help identify and communicate the match between requirements with the best Vendor/Partner solution.
- Manage new and existing account relationships.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually.
- Documenting and updating NetSuite as required.
- Other duties as may be appropriate and applicable.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience selling technology solutions (software, hardware, services)
- Exceptionally strong presenter and communicator
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI
- Excellent ability to guide team to adopt and present correct solution
- Defining and maintaining a sales plan and executing against it.
- Travel (approximately 50% to 75%) is required and includes business meetings, trade shows and sales event at headquarters location
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous sales or inside/presales experience of Technology and/or Intelligence solutions to Public Safety
- Experience with government sales
4 Year degree from accredited academic institution required
Please reply to email@example.com with a resume, cover letter and writing sample.
Brite is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org