Brite People. Brite IT Solutions.
Position: Sales Representative – Managed Services
Exempt/Salary: Commensurate with Experience (base salary plus commissions)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director, Managed Services Sales
Location: Ideally Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and New York City
Brite is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being one of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. As a result, Brite is seeking a consultative sales person to support our business growth initiatives specifically focused on selling our Managed IT and Managed Security solutions to small and mid-sized business throughout New York. This individual should be highly motived, willing to learn and be comfortable with being held accountable for their performance at all times.
Position Summary: As part of the managed services sales team, this individual’s primary responsibilities will be to identify opportunities and/or convert leads into opportunities, manage the sales cycle and ultimately sell our comprehensive managed services offerings to small and mid-sized businesses. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, prospecting, setting and attending meetings, creating proposals, quote creation, updating opportunities in CRM, managing relationships and providing customer advocacy as needed.
Key Task Areas:
- Understand and present the Brite Managed Services (BriteStar) value proposition to customers both in-person and virtually
- Prospect and follow up on leads and contacts from marketing activities and events
- Effectively manage the sale through the entire defined sale cycle
- Leverage key programs, relationships, technology and personnel to move sales to closure
- Interact with a diverse group of people in order to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with winning the deal
- Help identify and communicate the match between customer requirements/desired business outcomes identified and our proprietary solution
- Assist with managing new and existing account relationships
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually
- Documenting and updating CRM (Netsuite) as required
- Other duties as may be appropriate and applicable
Experience and Education:
- 4 Year College Degree Required
- 1 to 3 years of experience selling IT solutions is preferred, but not required
- Experience with MS Office Suite or comparable
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI
- Medical – Monthly stipend towards one of three offered BCBS medical plans (Single, Single + Dependent and Family Plans Available) – Stipend covers the full cost of the single high deductible plan
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)/HSA (Healthcare Savings Account) dependent on plan selection
- Access to company sponsored tele-medicine platform (EZAccessMD)
- 401k Plan with 4% Match (assumes 6% minimum employee contribution)
- Term life insurance
- Free access to company wellness center (Victor, NY) and participation in wellness program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off (PTO) program
Candidate must have excellent listening skills, be organized, be able to meet demanding deadlines, be detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, take responsibility at all times, have a great attitude, demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, maintain independence, be a self-starter and have excellent project management skills.
Since 1983, Brite has provided essential computing infrastructure, IT services and data network security to support the critical business applications and fundamental needs of our customers. We focus on building relationships, delivering cutting-edge, industry leading products and services with your business goals and objectives in mind.
Brite is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE).
Interested candidates please reply to email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org