The Marketing Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the marketing team and their efforts to bridge the gap between the Marketing Team’s initiatives and the Sales Team’s needs. Brite’s Marketing Team supports 3 business units – Public Safety, Cybersecurity and Managed Services – with original SEO optimized content, templated presentations and proposals, email content, a vast array of events, social content and an ever-changing array of needs that keep us on our toes. As a member of this dynamic team, the Marketing Support Specialist will help by preforming timely website updates, email template creation, daily social management, template support and other tasks as needed to help turn marketing activities into successful sales generation initiatives.
- Create and maintain a library of templated sales email content.
- Post web updates using WordPress back end editor including page additions, blog posts, job posts, etc.
- Daily posting and management of Brite’s social feeds with guidance/strategy support from Content Specialist.
- Curate content for team’s social channels.
- Support customization of sales documents and presentations.
- Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
- One to three years of experience supporting a growth-oriented sales and marketing organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to various weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Brite is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com