The Customer Advocate/Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing a high volume of support tickets for our Managed Services team, as well as tickets from our generated from our Return Material Authorization (RMA) department. In this role, the Customer Advocate/Service Delovery Coordinator is responsible for ensuring tickets are assigned to appropriate levels within the Network Operations Center (NOC), responding to alerts and escalating as needed, scheduling onsite visits and ensuring that customer communication is always completed. This role is responsible for delivery a very high level of customer satisfaction and that all Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met or exceeded. In addition, this role involves contacting vendors/partners and processing RMA’s for products to be returned for refunds or credit.
- Responds to requests and provides case number and information to end users.
- Demonstrates proficiency on ticketing systems and automated workflow procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service by escalating concerns and responding to inquires in a professional and engaging manner.
- Guides and manages customer issues through appropriate escalation channels to a final and satisfactory resolution.
- Identifies and leverages resources and individuals to enhance the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of solutions and responses to customer needs.
- Demonstrates a passion for providing excellent customer service and a willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer.
- Provides efficient, high quality support services to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of service requests.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommends solutions.
- Supports various technology platforms including public safety MDT’s, wireless modems, license plate readers, mounting equipment, and mobile computers.
- Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in Information Technology preferred.
- One to three years of experience in information technology support.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals and/or A+ certifications preferred.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Operating Systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills required include ticket creation, issue triage, processing returns to vendor/partner and customer credits
- Basic Active Directory and Microsoft 365 Administration Skills
- Basic network knowledge of networks and network systems
- Basic computer repair and diagnostic skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to various weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Brite is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com